Providing the highest quality infrastructure for your high density processing
Logixx works with our clients to construct new data centers or convert existing buildings. Our team of experts has vast experience on the infrastructure needed to construct high powered data centers.
Our team has the skill and expertise required to offer valuable insight during the early stages of pre-construction. Logixx ensures the highest quality and safest build through the following:
- Meets or exceeds UL or CSA standards
- Meets or exceeds NFPA standards
- Meets or exceeds both national and local coding standards
- The Logixx team meets with local fire departments in the site build area to ensure all clearances are met
- Logixx employs only skilled and licensed contractors. Every personnel member on a build site has a minimum of a journeyman level of certification in their craft or are an apprentice at an accredited training program (electricians, plumbers, fire protection, tradesmen, welders)
MAINTENANCE & PERSONNEL
Our facilities are staffed day and night with our highly trained operations staff that are focused on maintaining and protecting your hardware.
Our staff receives customized, on-going training programs from the hardware manufacturers. Dedicated customer maintenance is performed at the rack and our facilities feature on-site repair labs.
On-site technicians provide the necessary maintenance to ensure your servers maintain the highest possible uptime. Our maintenance services include:
- Highly efficient temperature and humidity controls with scalable airflow and heat dispersion systems.
- On-site technicians provide the necessary maintenance to ensure your servers maintain the highest possible uptime.
- 24/7 monitoring and an advanced production support ticketing system to track all requests, changes, incidents, and problems.
- Software and hardware monitoring tools that send their alerts into the incident ticketing system to quickly assign and track issues.
Our combined areas of expertise are instrumental in building out existing facilities, or creating new facilities, with heavy electrical and mechanical solutions. We design and build proprietary solutions tailored to meet your cryptocurrency needs.
Our electrical team has over 100 years combined electrical experience beginning in 1965. We have managed a variety of commercial and heavy industrial electrical projects, doing everything from high end data centers for military bases to startup communication projects.
Our experience allows us to approach the design and development of mining centers from a unique perspective.